Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Can You Guess What it is?


Its a bean!!! ..... or maybe not... you decide!


Just kidding! This little bean will be baby #4 for us. We are so excited! I know it's probably really early to share, but it is just so exciting, especially after my ultrasound earlier this week. We are so blessed! Just when I thought my medical condition would prevent me from having more children, the very next day we found out we are expecting!

At the radiologist this week, We got to hear the heart beat and see our little bean flutter on the screen. It was so neat! The radiologist said this was the first time she has ever been able to hear the heart beat at 6 weeks. We have one strong little baby that wanted us to know that they are there and growing strong!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you!!