Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BirthDay Fun!

Two Birthdays in April five days apart = lots of candles, cake and presents.

Hannah's favorite part was being surprised with all of the decorations when she got up that morning.
I guess she felt extra special!

Hannah is our little princess and loves new dresses and playing dress up.


We asked Hannah what kind of cake she wanted and she said a cookie cake. This is the picture that she drew for us, hopefully, it turned out as she had imagined it.


Our first ever cookie cake. Not quite as I planned, the frosting was not cooperating.  I have great ambitions for these amazing cakes, but it just never turns out how the picture looks. Tasted great though!



My name is John and my nickname is "Red", becuase "I love the color Red"


Everyone always wants to help!


It's a Cars cake for John Jr.


No comments: