Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Halloween this year was great! Even though John is a new employee at his work he was able to get off for the major holidays! Yeah! I was quite ambitious this year and decided to make a mouse costume for Hannah and a princess costume for Ashley! Next year I need to start sewing earlier. It was a lot of fun, and it took a long time to make them but it was well worth it. I even learned how to do a zipper with some help! Ashley loved her costume and Hannah hated her at first and then really loved to wear the mouse ears, what a relief. I was worried that with all of that effort it would go to waste. Thanks to Grandpa Bradshaw we got some awesome studio pictures of the girls.



This is a perfect picture, cause for one Hannah never stays in one place longer than 20 seconds.

Hannah is checking for candy even before we have gone trick or treating!
I love those mouse ears!


All smiles for the camera!



Hannah posing for the camera, How sweet!

but not for long......





She's had enough of the mouse ears.




"Hooray! I did it"





Ummmmm...... Candy!


"I can just eat through the wrapper right!"




Ashley loves her lolly pop!




Grandpa and Ashley! How Sweet!






3 comments:

Patty B. said...

So cute! Boy, you've really been busy posting all these events!

Unknown said...

The pictures of the girls are adorable, as usual. I thought your costumes turned out great!

Courtney said...

Ashley's hair is so beautiful and long...I never see her with it down. That's so fun you made their costumes! Also the roses John sent you were beautiful!