Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Mouse in our Family!

A mouse in our Family!


Yes, we have mice, well actually one. His name is John Jr, and he is our little mouse. I know sometimes we eat dinner early and today dinner was quite ready by 4:30 and this is what happens when you are upstairs helping your husband get ready for work just for a moment.




To me the pictures just don't seem to do it justice. Out of 12 buns that were bought just 2 hours earlier, yes that's the funny part, I only managed to save 4. I guess he just thought well mom's not making dinner right now, I'm hungry, I can climb, there food lets go for it. An inpatient little boy, must be a Bradshaw.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta love it! I also like when you have to tell the cashier to be careful because the apple bag is wet thanks to my daughter eating the apples through the bag. It's always fun and interesting, huh?