Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Sad Tale of Our Swimmingpool!

          Now that summer has come to an end, it would be fitting to share some pictures, because I am a procrasinator.  It began when I was in school and college and has contuined on into motherhood.  So sorry for all who follow our blog, I have intentions of posting photos, it usually comes a few months after the intitial thought of, "that would be fun to put on our blog".  My excuses is,"I have 3 kids all under the age of 5" and I'm sticking to it.

          So back to our sad story.  We moved out to Buckeye and finally have a backyard, unfinished but still a backyard.  We got the girls a swimmingpool and they have loved it.  The sad story is that it only lasted a month.  I had been researching online for larger inset inflatable pools and reading other people's reviews.  I found one review that said a cat had popped their pool with its claws.  About a week later, their pool met its fate.  We got up one morning and it was completly deflated.  I grew up with cats, but at this moment, I do not care for them. So no more inflatable pools, we will have to either dig a big hole in the gound or save up for an above ground metal framed pool.

          The good thing is that I was able to get some pictures before it was destroyed by a pesky cat. Sorry, but no pictures of John jr. He loves taking a bath, but he hated the pool and wanted nothing to do with it.



Ashley loved the mermaid we got her and Hannah is in the backround ready to prounce and spray water !




They had a blast while it lasted.

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

Such good pictures! So sad about your pool. I think it's almost worth the yearly investment of an inflatable pool, not to have to buy the chlorine and shock, and pay for higher summer water bills!

Playing in the water - it's the best!