Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our new Home

Yes , we finally moved into a house.  I'm sure many were wondering, How many kids and how much furniture can you fit into a 2 bedroom apartment.  The anwser is 3 kids, a living room set of 3 couches and way too much stuff.  I will tell you, buying a house was quite the process, after trying for three different properties, we callled it quits and decided to go and buy a new home.  Once we did that it was so mcu smoother, no greedy banks and pesky real estate agents thinking oh.. you can go for $10,000 more.  I know they were thinking ... It's not my money, no skin off my back and I get a bigger commission.  No offense to those real estate agents out there that are honest and nice, we just ran into some bad luck with real estate agents.

So we bought a spec home in buckeye, az.  Once we picked a house and a mortgage broker, we were signed and moved in within 2 1/2 weeks.  It went so quick I couldn't believe it. So we bought a 2 story, 3/2 with a loft and a very open kitchen.  There is so much space were still not sure what to do with it all.  The good thing about cramming so much furniture into a tiny apartment is that we didn't need to buy any when we moved in, with the exception of a refridgerator.

Within the first week, we started to hear the ice cream man in our neighborhood.  That was a first for us, so bought each of the kids a looney tunes ice cream: ashley got bugs bunny, hannah got tweety bird and John got sponge bob.  I also thought it was a nice way to take a picture of our house.  I took one all by itself, but it looked so lonely.  A home definetly needs a family and kids to complete it, so here it is:









1 comment:

camilley said...

hey! your house looks great and spacy! i will come babysit any time you want:D