Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogging update: Ashley's Birthday

I can't believe its February already, where did the time go?  I've had pictures sitting on my computer just waiting to be uploaded to our blog.  Now that the holiday's have past, time for a little update.  So thought we'd start with Ashley's birthday.  Normally we make a cake of an animal or a cartoon character of some sort.  This year I asked Ashley what kid of birthday cake she wanted and she kept on requesting a pink birthday cake, so pink it was.


Hannah was just as excited to open up presents as Ashley was even though it wasn't her birthday.  The funny thing was Ashley didn't mind.

I still can't believe she is 4 years old already, where has all of the time gone.

My attempt at decorating a pink cake with icing tips.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make beautiful cakes! What's your secret?