Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hannah's Birthday!

Hannah's Birthday Presents and Cake!


Hannah is always stealing my chapstick, so I thought it would be perfect to get Hannah her own.


Who thought a liitle girl would get excited about clothes. I think she just liked to open up her gifts reguardless of what it was.


Bubble fun for Hannah!


Time to go Fishing!


I think I have started a new tradition in our family, not on purpose either. I thought it would be fun to make ashley a fun cake for her 2nd birthday and it has continued on. Hannah loves mickey and minnie mouse. She recognized the cake as minnie mouse, so I achieved my goal. One day I'd like to learn how to make a fondant cake. It was alot of fun and a whole lot of cake.


" ooohhh cake"


"yummy" hannah's favorite phrase.


I was suprised that Hannah knew exactly what to do when we lit the candles.


Who says just the first birthday is messy. The 2nd can be messy too!



3 comments:

Courtney said...

You're so talented. There is NO way I could make a cake look like that. It looks yummy!

Unknown said...

As crazy as Hannah can be, I find it hard to believe that she stuck her own face in her cake! John must have crammed her head in it, huh?

Stevens Family said...

Good job on the cake! Very cute!