Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Pictures

I had some random pictures from my camera I thought I would post.



Hannah wants to be daddy's little helper. Don't worry, it's an unloaded bb gun. Too cute to pass up!



Hannah likes to kiss people, toys and even animals- especially dogs and puppies that she likes. Today it was the toy gun.



Hannah loves to take a bath, even more so than Ashley. She couldn't wait to get underdressed this time. She's very sneeky. Sometimes she climbs back in before and other times if I'm not careful she climb back in after she's fully dressed and ready for the day!







This is Ashley's first bike outing. She got a new bike for Christmas but has yet to grasp the concept. she just wanted to be pushed on the bike instead of pedaling it herself---fun for her, tiring for us.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I bet you have lots of laundry with Hannah jumping into the bath with her clothes! She's a crack-up.

Patty B. said...

Hannah's one to watch every minute! Maybe we can transfer that big smile in the bathtub to portrait day!